The Rock County Historical Society depends on support from members. Join today and you’ll receive exclusive benefits while helping to preserve and share the history of Rock County.
RCHS members enjoy a full year of benefits!
- Free tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House during regular operating hours.
- One complimentary Behind-the-Scenes tour. These private tours begin with refreshments and a tour at the Tallman Carriage House, followed by tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House and both levels of the Museum Center.
- Complimentary meeting space in the RCHS member lounge, located in the Museum Center. Filled with natural light and with free Wi-Fi available, this room is ideal for a personal workspace, small meetings or social get-togethers. Room seats six. Reservations required by calling 608-756-4509.
- Discount of 10% on one rental per year at any of our five historic venues. Choose the site that works for your next occasion!
- Advanced ticket sales for RCHS’ Annual Gala, held each spring.
Your membership supports:
- Educational programming and events that blend learning and entertainment, designed for folks of all ages.
- Ongoing restoration and preservation of the Lincoln-Tallman House and other historic buildings on the RCHS campus.
- Research and development of new tours and programming about Rock County history.
- Preservation and acquisition of historical objects and photographs.
- Collecting, sharing and preserving community members’ stories for generations to come.
Give the Gift of Membership
Show a loved one you’re thinking of them by gifting a membership to the Rock County Historical Society. It’s a thoughtful gift full of benefits, and helps to support history in Rock County. For information on how to gift a membership, call RCHS at 608-756-4509 or send an email to [email protected].
Do you have questions about becoming a member or donating? Contact the Rock County Historical Society by phone at 608-756-4509, or by email at [email protected].
Choose an individual membership (one adult), family membership (two adults, or adults with children under age 18); or educator membership. Each category offers special discounts for seniors, military and veterans, and students.