The Rock County Historical Society depends on support from members. Join today and you’ll receive exclusive benefits while helping to preserve and share the history of Rock County.
RCHS members enjoy a full year of benefits!
- Free tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House during regular operating hours.
- New members receive one complimentary Behind-the-Scenes tour, and existing members receive half-price tours. These private tours begin with a complimentary drink at the Tallman Carriage House, followed by tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House and both levels of the Museum Center.
- Discount of 10% on one facility rental per year at any of our venues. Choose the site that works for your next occasion!
- VIP days during our popular Holiday Tree Show, which runs from November 25 through December at the Lincoln-Tallman House. On member days, all members will receive complimentary appetizers and a drink in the Tallman Carriage House following their Tree Show viewing.
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events, including Cocktails with our Curator.
Your membership supports:
- Educational programming and events that blend learning and entertainment, designed for folks of all ages.
- Ongoing restoration and preservation of the Lincoln-Tallman House and other historic buildings on the RCHS campus.
- Research and development of new tours and programming about Rock County history.
- Preservation and acquisition of historical objects and photographs.
- Collecting, sharing and preserving community members’ stories for generations to come.
Give the Gift of Membership
Show a loved one you’re thinking of them by gifting a membership to the Rock County Historical Society. It’s a thoughtful gift full of benefits, and helps to support history in Rock County. For information on how to gift a membership, call RCHS at 608-756-4509 or send an email to [email protected].
Do you have questions about becoming a member or donating? Contact the Rock County Historical Society by phone at 608-756-4509, or by email at [email protected].
Choose an individual membership (one adult), family membership (two adults, or adults with children under age 18); or educator membership. Each category offers special discounts for seniors, military and veterans, and students.
Or, Contribute Monthly!
Help us reach our goal of 250 donations of $10 per month annually. All annual donations of $10 per month or more will include a family RCHS membership. For more information, call RCHS at 608-756-4509 or send an email to [email protected]. Thank you for supporting the Rock County Historical Society!
To make a recurring donation, click the button below to be taken to PayPal — and be sure to check the box to make it a monthly gift!