The Rock County Historical Society depends on support from members. Join today and you’ll receive exclusive benefits while helping to preserve and share the history of Rock County.
RCHS members enjoy a full year of benefits!
- Free tours. Both the Help Wanted and Traditional tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House are free for members during regular operating hours.
- A subscription to RCHS’ The Finial magazine, mailed three times annually to your home.
- Discounts in the RCHS Archives: discover your roots, view and purchase historic photos, and more.
- Two (2) guest passes for the Help Wanted and Traditional tours of the Lincoln-Tallman House.
- Discounts in the RCHS gift shop, featuring books, notecard sets with historic photos of Rock County, and more.
- Advanced ticket sales to special RCHS events that sell out fast, offering members tickets before the general public.
- Special perks at many of the Society’s major events, such as History Makers and Sunday Dinner: A Farm to Table Feast.
Your membership supports:
- Educational programming and events that blend learning and entertainment, designed for folks of all ages.
- Ongoing restoration and preservation of the Lincoln-Tallman House and other historic buildings on the RCHS campus.
- Research and development of new tours and programming about Rock County history.
- Preservation and acquisition of historical objects and photographs.
- Collecting, sharing and preserving community members’ stories for generations to come.
Give the Gift of Membership
Show a loved one you’re thinking of them by gifting a membership to the Rock County Historical Society. It’s a thoughtful gift full of benefits, and helps to support history in Rock County. For information on how to gift a membership, call RCHS at 608-756-4509 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have questions about becoming a member or donating? Contact the Rock County Historical Society by phone at 608-756-4509, or by email at email@example.com.
Choose an individual membership (one adult), family membership (two adults, or adults with children under age 18); or educator membership. Each category offers special discounts for seniors, military and veterans, and students.