Tallman Arts Festival
Don’t Miss Two Days of Art, Food, Music and Fun!
With more than 10 categories of art featured by artists nationwide, this year’s Tallman Arts Festival will feature an entire weekend of art, live music, food, exhibits, a beer tent with a variety of beverages, and a free family activity area.
Mark your calendar for Saturday and Sunday, August 5-6 for the arts festival. It’s an ideal event for families and individuals!
Date & time
- When: Saturday, Aug. 5, and Sunday, Aug. 6, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Rock County Historical Society campus, 440 N. Jackson St., Janesville, WI
- Cost: $5 entrance fee per day (free for children under age 5)
For more information
Saturday, August 5 Schedule
- Art, food, silent auction and children’s activities: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- 10:30 – 12 Noon Red Hot Horn Dawgs
- 12:30 – 2 p.m. Neeno Fredricks Project
- 2:30 – 4 p.m. Koltrane
Sunday, August 6 Schedule
- Art, food, beverages, silent auction and children’s activities: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Silent auction bidding ends at 3 p.m.
- 10:30 – 12 Noon Fox Crossing Stringband
- 12:30 – 2 p.m. Power Take Off
- 2:30 – 4 p.m. Frank Martin Busch & the Names
Calling All Artists & Nonprofits!
Be a part of the 65th annual Tallman Arts Festival, featuring two days of art, music, food and more on August 5th and 6th, 2023. The festival attracts thousands of people from around the region, who look forward to this weekend to browse, buy and enjoy. Help the Rock County Historical Society celebrate its 75th year!
Artists and nonprofit organizations are invited to register now for the Tallman Arts Festival. Register early for the best rates. The arts fest is held outdoors on the grounds of the Rock County Historical Society, 440 N. Jackson St., Janesville, WI. Exhibitors include fine artists, fine crafters, practical artists, and more.
The Tallman Arts Festival is a fundraiser for the Rock County Historical Society. Proceeds are used to maintain the historic buildings on campus.
To register or for more information, click on the Artist Registration button below. Nonprofit organizations are also welcome! For more information or to register, please click on the appropriate form below.