Tallman Arts Festival
New in ’22: Two Days of Art, Food, Music and Fun!
Now in its 64th year, the Tallman Arts Festival is a highlight of the summer, drawing artists of all kinds and community members of all ages.
With more than 10 categories of art featured by artists nationwide, this year’s Tallman Arts Festival will feature an entire weekend of art, live music, food, exhibits, a beer tent with a variety of beverages, and a free family activity area.
Mark your calendar for Saturday and Sunday, August 6-7 for the arts festival. Plan to stay the weekend and explore Janesville’s many activities and attractions!
Date & time
- When: Saturday, Aug. 6, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (plus a band performance from 6 – 9 p.m.) and Sunday, Aug. 7, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Rock County Historical Society campus, 440 N. Jackson St., Janesville, WI
- Cost: $10 entrance fee (free for children under age 5).
- Includes entrance for both days, and Saturday night’s feature band, Frank Martin Bush and The Names.
For more information
Saturday, August 6 Schedule
- Art, food trucks, silent auction and children’s activities: 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- 10:00 – 11:15 a.m. SWINGFish
- 11:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. The Dang-Its
- 1:30 – 2:45 p.m. Gary McAdams Band
- 3:15 – 4:00 p.m. Emmanuel Baptist Church Choir
- 4:30 – 5:30 p.m. The MadTadders
Bonus Saturday Evening Music at RCHS:
- 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Frank Martin Bush and The Names
(Beer, wine and more available through 9 p.m.)
Sunday, August 7 Schedule
- Art, food trucks, beverages, silent auction and children’s activities: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Silent auction bidding ends at 3 p.m.
- 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Gary the Band
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Neeno Fredricks Project
- 1:00 – 2:15 p.m. JOE 2.0
- 2:45 – 4:00 p.m. Harmonious Wall
Calling All Artists & Food Vendors!
Be a part of the popular Tallman Arts Festival, expanded to two days in 2022! Now in its 64th year, TAF attracts thousands of people from around the region, who enjoy a variety of art, food, beverages, live music and family friendly activities.
Artists, food vendors, and nonprofit organizations are invited to register for this weekend-long event on Saturday, August 6 and Sunday, August 7 outdoors on the grounds of the Rock County Historical Society, 440 N. Jackson St., Janesville, WI. Exhibitors include fine artists, fine crafters, practical artists, and more.
Register now through Aug. 1, 2022.
To register or for more information, click on the Artist Registration button below. Also included below are buttons linking to registration information for interested food vendors and nonprofit organizations.
Click the button to view the Artist Entry Form and learn all the details.