Sunday Dinner: A Farm to Table Feast
Join Us Outdoors on the Rock County Historical Society Campus
Locally sourced food and a delicious four-course meal prepared by professional chefs. All served outdoors in a beautiful setting, with live music. That’s what you can expect at Sunday Dinner.
Join in this community event honoring our county’s rich agricultural heritage. Buy your tickets early and SAVE! Click here for ticket info and to buy yours today.
Event & Ticket Information
- Date: Sunday, Sept. 8, 2019
- Time: Gates open at 11:30. Drinks and socializing at Noon. Dinner is served at 1:00.
- Location: On the Rock County Historical Society campus, 440 N. Jackson Street, Janesville
- Tickets: Early-bird tickets are $40. Buy before Aug. 5 and SAVE. Regular tickets are $50, beginning Aug. 5
- More information: For questions or to purchase tickets by phone, call 608-756-4509, ext. 300
Focus on Agricultural Businesses in Rock County
While enjoying the fruits of hard-working local food producers, help us honor businesses that impact the agricultural industry in Rock County!