A line of equipment and personnel pose, probably in 1924, outside the 1876 west-side fire station at 11-13 North River Street.
The department bought its first motorized piece of equipment in 1910, and this photograph shows the new 75-foot, motor driven aerial ladder truck that replaced the horse-drawn truck.
The redbrick First National Bank building appears behind the hook-and-ladder truck.
Please note: This photo’s standard size is 9 inches by 21 inches. Pricing for larger sizes available upon request by emailing Kristin Arnold, RCHS Archives Manager.