Known as the most beautiful theater in southern Wisconsin, the Jeffris Theater was located at 319 West Milwaukee Street.
With a seating capacity of 1,500 and a pipe organ, the theater opened in October 1924. In 1937, the theater was remodeled to achieve a more “modern” look.
Since 1983, the theater has also been known as the Orman Cinemas 1 and 2, as well as the Park Place Cinemas. The building was demolished in 2015.
4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 24×36