“The Reliable Jewelers” was established in 1856. A.F. Hall was joined in business by Wm. P. Sayles and Edwin Fifield. The jewelers was located in the Lappin Block (built in 1855) at the south-west corner of Main and Milwaukee Streets, Janesville.
This image was taken about 1884 as the Carpenter & McGowan Law Offices sign can be seen above the A.F. Hall & Co. sign.
4×6, 5×7, 8×10, 11×14, 16×20, 24×36