Experience the Magic of the Season
Sponsor a Holiday Tree
Illuminate your business or nonprofit – or celebrate your family – and bring joy to more than 2,500 visitors during the holiday season!
Help RCHS to carry on this festive holiday tradition for the community, by sponsoring a tree for our popular Holiday Tree Show. With more trees, more lights and even more festive decorations, the 2022 Tree Show promises to light up the season for all who visit.
Indoor Tree Sponsor Opportunities
- This year, we’ll feature more than 100 trees and decorations inside the mansion, attracting visitors of all ages from Rock County and well beyond.
- Individuals, businesses, families, and nonprofits may join in the joyous event and help our community to experience the magic of the season!
- The Holiday Tree Show runs from Friday, November 25 – December 30, Thursdays through Sundays. (Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.) Open every day from December 26 – December 30!
- As a sponsor of a tree inside the Lincoln-Tallman House, you’re invited to decorate a pre-lit tree provided by RCHS. Make it your own!
- Or, the RCHS elves will decorate your tree (additional $125 fee includes decorations).
- Sponsors will be recognized in a guide provided to all tour-goers.
Outdoor Tree Sponsor Opportunities
- Choose an outdoor tree to sponsor and help light up the RCHS campus! Sixty-five (65) live evergreens will adorn the Lincoln-Tallman House and grounds.
- Open 24/7 beginning November 25, the outdoor tree show is free to the public.
- We provide electricity; sponsors decorate their tree: please use LED lights and outdoor décor.
- Or, the RCHS elves will decorate your tree (additional $125 fee, includes lights and decorations.)
Choose Your Tree
Register early for the best tree selection! Registration deadline is November 18.
Questions? Contact Tim Maahs or Kris Mathesius at 608-756-4509.