Sponsor a Tree on the Lincoln-Tallman House Campus
Illuminate your business, nonprofit or family while brightening the holiday season!
Festivity will be in the air at the Rock County Historical Society this holiday season, as we move the 2020 Holiday Tree Show outdoors!
In partnership with, and presented by, Blackhawk Community Credit Union, this year’s Tree Show allows you to showcase your community holiday spirit by sponsoring a fresh-cut Christmas tree on the Rock County Historical Society campus.
Free and open to the public, the Holiday Tree Show will feature more than 100 trees, attracting visitors of all ages from Rock County and beyond. It’s a safe way to celebrate the season!
Each year, businesses, nonprofits and individuals sponsor and decorate trees at the Rock County Historical Society, which are viewed by hundreds of people. This year, due to Covid-19, the trees will be outdoors. Community members will be invited to drive or walk through the decorated trees.
- RCHS is seeking sponsors for individual trees, which will be lit from November 27 – January 5.
- The price to sponsor an 8’ tree is $100.
- Sponsors are encouraged to light their trees however they desire.
- All tree sponsors may place a sign next to their tree if they desire, providing promotion that will reach all who tour the trees.
- Sponsors are responsible for developing and installing their own signs, with a maximum size of 18” X 24”.
- Sponsors will also be recognized on social media and on the RCHS website.
- This year’s tree sponsors will also be listed on a handout at the RCHS Gift Shop. While touring the outdoor tree show, guests are invited to stop at the gift shop in the Museum & Visitor Center at 426 N. Jackson Street.
- The newly imagined gift shop now features locally sourced items on consignment. Shoppers will discover artwork of all kinds, jewelry, ornaments and much more.
- The gift shop will be open Thursdays through Saturdays from November 12 through December 23. Hours are Thursdays and Fridays 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. and weekends 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- The 100 fresh-cut trees were purchased through Tannenbaum Acres in Janesville. RCHS thanks Westphal Electric for their in-kind sponsorship.
How To Sponsor A Tree
To reserve your tree online, please use the form below. For more information on sponsorship, or to sign up offline, email RCHS Executive Director Tim Maahs or call him at 608-756-4509 ext. 301.
If you need assistance in lighting, RCHS may be able to help. Trees will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The sponsorship deadline is Wednesday, November 25.
Note: If you would like to sponsor multiple trees, please fill out this form once per tree sponsorship.