Experience the Magic of the Season
Sponsor a Holiday Tree
Illuminate your business or nonprofit – or celebrate your family – and bring joy to more than 2,500 visitors during the holiday season!
With more trees, more lights, and even more festive decorations, the 2021 Lincoln-Tallman House Holiday Tree Show promises to help light up the holiday season for all who visit.
Indoor Tree Sponsor Opportunities
- This year, we’ll feature more than 130 trees and decorations inside the mansion, attracting visitors of all ages from Rock County and well beyond.
- Individuals, businesses, families, and nonprofits may join in the joyous event and help our community to experience the magic of the season!
- The Holiday Tree Show runs from Friday, November 26 – December 30, Thursdays through Sundays. (Closed Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.) Open every day from December 26 – December 30!
- As a sponsor of a tree inside the Lincoln-Tallman House, you’re invited to decorate a pre-lit tree provided by RCHS. Make it your own! Each tree is uniquely adorned, to the delight of all who visit!
- Sponsors will be recognized in a guide provided to all tour-goers.
Outdoor Tree Sponsor Opportunities
- Choose an outdoor tree to sponsor and help light up the RCHS campus! Thirty-one live evergreens will adorn the Lincoln-Tallman House and Museum & Visitors Center.
- Open 24/7 beginning November 26, the outdoor tree show is free to the public.
- We provide electricity; sponsors decorate their tree: please use LED lights and outdoor décor.
Choose Your Tree
Register early for the best tree selection! Registration deadline is November 19.
Questions? Contact Tim Maahs at 608-756-4509.